libwww patch (suggested)

From: John Warriner <john_warriner@choicehotels.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 10:40:04 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello,

Wonderful job on libwww!

I finding the tracing especially helpful as I am just starting to use
your library.
I had a memory leak in my prototype app and used the tracing facility to
pin it down.
However, I had to make a small change to HTMemory.c to compare where
memory was allocated to where it was freed.
I ran diff against Rev 2.95 and have attached the patch file for your
consideration.

There appear to be a couple of very small memory leaks related to
HTLoadToChunk()(in my app, an average of about 3 bytes per call). If I
find them, I'll let you know.

Thanks again for libwww!

Cheers,

John Warriner