more charsets in www-lib

From: <ebezak@nemetschek.de>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 17:12:29 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hello,

I use in my program www-lib and I need to use more character sets.If html
page is e.g. in Latin2 charset, there are many incorrect letters.
I tried to make some changes in HTML.c (add or change array ISO_Latin1),
but without expected results.
I used function HTMLUseCharacterSet (HTML_ISO_LATIN2), but I is not enough.
Although I searched also through archives of old mails, I didn't find
anything equivalent.
Please help me with this problem.
Thanx

Erik

postmaster@nemetschek.de.
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been inspected
by SOPHOS Antivirus for the presence of computer viruses.