RE: expat and leading white spaces

From: Sinha, Raj (Raj) <rajsinha@avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:06:25 -0400
To: "Sinha, Raj (Raj)" <rajsinha@avaya.com>, <www-lib@w3.org>

Hi All

I would like to strip off any leading spaces before any XML files.

I understand the best way to do is to manually strip off any leading
spaces before invoking the parser. Looking at the Libwww code and the
XML integration, I fail (much to my experience with libwww) to
understand where to put the hooks in. I looked at the concept of filters
before and after but it seems that using those is too late to do the
needfull.

So I supposed I have to do the stripping on the xml stream. Can anyone
help me with this. Do I have to stream conversions .... (iu have no
clue..)

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
raj