From: mnautiyal@hss.hns.com [mailto:mnautiyal@hss.hns.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 10:57 AM
To: Daniel Stenberg
Cc: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: Re: using threads in libwww

Hi,

Is this possible in libwww, as we are also using libww for RDF parsing. So
we
can't get away with
this to new one right now.

So far I've about known from libww mailing lists that even in multithreading
the
requests have
to be serialized among the threads. Hence from a single multithreaded
application the effect
would not be better than as done in a single threaded (virtually no threads)
application.
But my problem is by creating a thread and posting data to server on this
thread
is not working.
why?

Thanks,