Search for precedents

From: Aguido Horatio Davis <horatio@qpsf.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 07:37:38 +0000 (UTC)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>

I am looking to build and hack on Amaya using my shiny new Apple laptop
running OS X 10.2 (yes, I've posted a message similar to this to
www-amaya, and yes, I've read the forlorn requests for Mac binaries
dotting the archives of this list and that one).

The first step in this process is to get libwww to build under OS X.  Has
anybody on this list managed it, or know of someone that has? Is anybody
currently working on making it possible?