http client Proxy authentication sample program

From: Kamala K N <kamala.kodi@wipro.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 08:11:09 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
hi all,

I have downloaded libwww source code & built successfully. Since iam in firewall, iam unable to access external web site without proxy authentication.

I tried writing sample application for authenticating the proxy & executing GET command, but it's not working (Program hangs while contacting proxy).

Pls. let me know where to get sample program / document for authenticating to proxy or some help tips in writing sample program.

thanks,
kamala