Newbie question: getting the result of HTPostAnchor in memory

From: Carl Daniel <cpdaniel@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2002 15:57:26 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org

I'm working from the 'post' sample program.  The program eventually calls HTSaveLocally to write the response received
from the server after the POST to a file.  What do I need to do to get the response in memory (an HTChunk?) instead?

I've found where HTSaveLocally is set up as the default stream save handler in HTConverterInit, but I'm not clear what &
when I should do instead...

-cd