building libwww under cygwin

From: Luiz Claudio <luiz.agostini@uol.com.br>
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 01:17:24 -0300
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi

I tryed to build libwww under a cygwin environment but it did not work.
I got the source directly from cvs repository and the version of the gnu tools seems to be OK :
    _ gcc  2.95.3-5
    _ make  3.79.1-7
    _ automake  1.4p5-5
    _ autoconf  2.13-4
    _ libtool  1.4.2-2

The script winConfigure.pl generates lots of warnings but no header file.
aclocal seems to work.
autoheader,automake and autoconf all generate many warnings.
configure seems to work.
Make returns the message : Makefile:503: *** missing separator.  Stop.

Could anyone help me on this?

Thanks in advance.

Luiz Claudio