Multithreaded post

From: Abhinav Rai <arai@tibco.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 23:58:13 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
I have a requirement to asynchronously send post request and recevie the
replies.  Right now I am having a thread pool where each thread send a
post request and waits for reply.  the problem with libwww is that the
pseudo threads allow me to send multiple requests but they require me to
do HTEventList_loop, which blocks not allowing further requests to be
sent.  I want to keep on sending requests and asynchronously receive
response.  does anybody have a nice solution to this problem?