[FYI] new libwww contributor

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 14:16:41 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Cc: Manuele.Kirsch_Pinheiro@inrialpes.fr
libwww Folks,

I'd like you to join me in welcoming Manuele Kirsch to the circle
of libwww developers. She has added Webdav support to libwww and
she's preparing its commit to the public libwww CVS base, so that
other people can share her code.

This will be a good opportunity to prepare a new libwww release in a
couple of weeks. I just hope I can find time to add more patches. If someone
wants to help, please mail me and I'll open the CVS access too. Otherwise,
you get what you pay for :)

-jose