embedded webserver

From: Madhu <mads4@rediffmail.com>
Date: 4 Mar 2002 12:29:50 -0000
To: www-lib@w3.org
I dont know whether my query can be addressed in this FORUM or
I am trying to port the GoAhead Embedded Webserver into our
product which uses VXworks. I have ported it successfully, and i
could build the final image.
Now, if a browser requests for a page, my device tells me that the
connection is "ESTABLISHED", and, if i do a packet trace, i can
see the "Ack" sent back from my device to the browser, but my
Device crashes. what might be the problem here?
can anyone help me out!?
or, I will be helpful, even if u tell me where to address my
problem, if not here!