Re: Error Problem

From: Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro <Manuele.Kirsch_Pinheiro@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:58:40 +0100
To: abhijit patil <abhijitp@opussoft.com>
CC: jhu@woodwing.com, www-lib@w3.org

Joost Huizinga wrote:

>The http status code is one of the parameters passed to the terminate
>- Joost
In addition: you may also combine this status code information with the
"reason line", which is available in HTResponse object (use
HTResponse_reason (HTResponse * response)).  Beside this, you may also
register an error callback to see internal errors. For this you may use
something like this : HTRequest_addAfter (request , error_callback,

good luck! :)