Re: Error Problem

Hi,

Joost Huizinga wrote:

>The http status code is one of the parameters passed to the terminate
>handler.
>
>- Joost

In addition: you may also combine this status code information with the
"reason line", which is available in HTResponse object (use
HTResponse_reason (HTResponse * response)).  Beside this, you may also
register an error callback to see internal errors. For this you may use
something like this : HTRequest_addAfter (request , error_callback,
NULL, NULL, HT_ERROR, HT_FILTER_LAST, NO).

good luck! :)

Manuele