Interleaved sockets with Windows

From: Nguyen-Van-Duong, Eric (Eric) ** CTR ** <ericnvd@avaya.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 19:14:25 -0500
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use the interleaved sockets with Windows (versus the
Asynchronous mode). I followed the instructions from the platform
webpage (http://www.w3.org/Library/User/Platform/WinDLL.html).
1. I undefine/remove the WWW_WIN_ASYNC as a preprocessor directive
2. I recompile all the DLLs (release & debug)

Compilation is fine but I when run an example such as the tiny browser
it crashes in the wwwutils DLL.

I was wondering if anybody had run the library without the asynchronous
mode.. in other word using the select() in the Event loop.. on Windows