Getting Error 405 for Post Request ???

Hello ,

we are trying to have the http client which should
1) post the data to web page
2) and return the chunk

but we are not able to do so. can someone tell us about the sample code ?
we are also attaching the code what we have tryed ..

we have tryed the sample program of wwwlib but they all are giving the
error
405 Method not allowed

ERROR :

>>comline -post http://w3c.org -form "1=hi"
Looking up w3c.org
Looking up w3c.org
Contacting w3c.org
Writing 1Kbytes
Reading...
A redirection may change the behavior of this method - proceed anyway?
(y/n)
Looking up www.w3.org
Looking up www.w3.org
Contacting www.w3.org
Writing 1Kbytes
Reading...
Fatal Error: 405 Method Not Allowed (Method Not Allowed)

Thanks in Advanced

Thanks And Regards
Jai