-905 problems

From: Narendra DC <NDC@interx.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 07:18:00 -0500 (EST)
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
I keep getting this -905 error intermitently. Can somebody help me ?

regards
DC.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) (the "intended recipient (s)") to whom it is addressed.
It may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.
The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views of InterX plc.
Any copyright in this message shall remain vested in InterX plc  and the intended recipient may only copy the same for internal business purposes or as otherwise stated in this message.