FW: Problems with data POST with Timeout

-----Original Message-----
From: mnautiyal@hss.hns.com [mailto:mnautiyal@hss.hns.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 31, 2002 7:34 AM
To: Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro; 'alik@witesite.com'; Michel Philip
Subject: Problems with data POST with Timeout

Hi all,

Since you  guys worked on this problem, could you please provide your
inputs.
Any inputs would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Manoj

mnautiyal@hss.hns.com on 01/25/2002 11:25:15 AM

To:   Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro <Manuele.Kirsch_Pinheiro@inrialpes.fr>,
      "'alik@witesite.com'" <alik@witesite.com>, Michel Philip
      <mphilip@infovista.com>
cc:   "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org> (bcc: Manoj Nautiyal/HSS)

Hi All,

I'm writing a client application  to  post an XML document to a servlet (on
JigSaw server).
I used Alik's code as it is, and just added following line:

/* timeout of 10 secs...*/
HTHost_setEventTimeout(10000);

I got  response as an XML doc:
Looking up shikhar
Looking up shikhar
Contacting shikhar
Writing 1Kbytes
Writing 1Kbytes
Reading...
Request timeout - server did not respond.
Fatal Error: Server timed out
In terminate handler...
---Printing response---->HTTP/1.1 200 OK