Anyone interested in helping track bug reports/patches?

From: Jose Kahan <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 21:07:01 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Is anyone interested in keeping a page pointing to libwww bug reports

It would be quite useful (at least for me) to know which are the
outstanding actions. I think other people can also learn from these and
help in the effort. Sometimes, if I'm busy, my libwww mail accumulates and
knowing what are the urgent things would save time in doing them :)

Does this makes sense to you?