Re: Passing Comand line arguments to the XML parser functioins

hi
    AFAIK the start and end element callback do not take any parameters.
Thats a problem i founf with this library. Many of the callback functions
contian user defined variables. I also had a similar query that i posted
about 3 days back, but still no reply.
  Hope you have a better luck.

Regards,
Ripul