Fix the time between two HTTP requests

From: g_bourgeois <g_bourgeois@voila.fr>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 11:23:19 +0200
To: www-lib@w3.org

hello from france.
   I am currently developing a web robot, using the W3C library
   I am wondering about the follwing feature :
   Does the library provide the following mechanism :
   After every retrieved document (HTTP GET), I have to wait a certain amount of time before getting the next document, in order to limit the load on the web server.

   Have you ever heard of that, if not do you know some W3 (or others) contributors that might have)
   Sincerly
   Gilles bourgeois