Bug?

From: Nitin Duggal <nitin@modena.stpn.soft.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 15:05:10 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
I have been trying to post a request onto a server through a proxy. But I found a case where the proxy was not able to forward the request. I was using the following lines in sending request to my server running on port 1400 through a proxy on port 1200:

HTProxy_add ("http", "http://nitin:1200");
anchor = HTAnchor_findAddress("http://nitin:1400");

But this was not working. On debugging I found that if I specify the server addres as following (slash at the end), it works:

anchor = HTAnchor_findAddress("http://nitin:1400/");

This seems to be a bug in the library since the first case should also work. I am using WinProxy.

- Nitin