Newbie - Please help !!!

From: Nitin Duggal <nitin@modena.stpn.soft.net>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:09:33 +0530
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi All,

I am trying to use Libwww for communicating with HTTP Java server implemented using Jetty (java open-source). I am unable to understand the purpose of Event Loop and when does the function call HTEventList_loop terminates.

I am posting some text message to the http server and then entering the Event loop, but my application gets stuck. I have also set the required after filter to stop the loop. But it is not getting invoked. However it is working perfectly for GET function calls. What could be the reason for this.

Please help. Any docs for understanding the APIs or will I have to explore the entire code.

Thanks
Nitin