From: www-lib-request@w3.org [mailto:www-lib-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of
Abhinav Rai
Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 8:58 PM
To: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: Multithreaded post

I have a requirement to asynchronously send post request and recevie the
replies.  Right now I am having a thread pool where each thread send a
post request and waits for reply.  the problem with libwww is that the
pseudo threads allow me to send multiple requests but they require me to
do HTEventList_loop, which blocks not allowing further requests to be
sent.  I want to keep on sending requests and asynchronously receive
response.  does anybody have a nice solution to this problem?