Robot and streams

From: Nelson Spessard <nspessard@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2001 20:15:17 -0800 (PST)
To: wwwlib maillist <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi All,
I'm trying to use the example of the robot parser to
create a harvester.  Doing I have been attempting to
keep the core robot functionality while implementing a
save routine to save the files collected.  What I
would like to do is maintain the parsing capabilities
created by HText but also save the raw stream to a
file. I believe that I can accomplish this using the
HTTee capabilities but the question now becomes.
where can I intercept the stream to place the Tee and
how can I do this without interrupting the flow of the
stream?
I have considered utilizing the callbacks available
such as HText_BEGIN and HText_End but I don't believe
that these callbacks are the events that I need. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Nelson