newbbie query - events

From: susan richards <susanlovesall@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 05:37:21 -0800 (PST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi

I am a new user to libwww library. I am trying to
write an application which downloads docs and
conditonally parses them.
I have a squid proxy server with password
authentication.
I have following difficulties:

1. How to access document text and response fields if
I use HTLoadAnchor
2. I have registred a function which was given in
sample applications to parse links from document.
However none of the function which I register is
called.
3. Also is there anyway that I can put proxy username
and password in the code so that I need not type it in
every time.

Thanks.

Susan

I am unable to understand the reasons.