Where in the worls is libwww/windows/world.dsw

From: Sinha, Raj (Raj) <rajsinha@avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 13:14:22 -0500
To: "Sinha, Raj (Raj)" <rajsinha@avaya.com>
Cc: <www-lib@w3.org>

	I am a newbie ( a real newbie) appreciate it if the answer is
also
	addresses to a newbie.

	I tried to follow these intrsuctions---

	"Regardless of whether you are using the CVS tree directly or
got the
	distribution package, you can compile by opening the
	libwww/windows/world.dsw workspace and do a batch build of the
whole
	thing."-- Quoted from http://www.w3.org/INSTALL.html#Windows

	I downloaded the distribution package and searched for
world.dsw. I
	cant seem to find it . What am i doing wrong. My env is VC++ on
win
	2000.

	Thanks
	raj