Amaya & libwww

From: Alan Ng <ngyahloon@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 20:20:07 -0800 (PST)
To: www-lib@w3.org

  I'm currently working on a project that involves
implementing CC/PP exchange protocol on Amaya. I've
found that Amaya uses libwww as its Web API. I
understand that to add on to the http request header,
i need to reconfigure the HTTPReq.c file. I've done
that by adding the CC/PP profiles using the PUTS
function (including all the CR/LF requirements).
However, i've encountered a problem: everything can be
compiled and amaya can be executed. Unfortunately,
each time after i key in an url in the address bar and
enter, amaya just closes by itself. Any help on that.
Did i do anything wrong or should i edit some more

Alan: the newbie

Do You Yahoo!?