Re: missing POST body

From: Bang, Steinar <Steinar.bang@tandbergtv.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 07:56:35 +0100
To: "'Wang, Xinju'" <Xinju.Wang@ugs.com>, www-lib@w3.org
Wang, Xinju [mailto:Xinju.Wang@ugs.com] writes:

> Should the entity body of a POST request be embedded
> in the request?

By "request" here, do you mean the HTRequest object
or the actual HTTP request, as experienced by the
HTTP server?

[snip!]
> But the body of this POST request (marked by ^^^'s) is
> always missing. And I can never get the post body on
> the server side. I tried post.exe, postform.exe and
> comline.exe samples come with libwww 5.3.2.  Another
> weird thing is the content_length is correct.

Is post.exe stuck at this point?  If so, it may be
waiting for a "100 continue" response from the HTTP
server.

What server are you talking to?

This email, its content and any attachments is PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL to
TANDBERG Television. If received in error please notify the sender and
destroy the original message and attachments.