questions about new modules and WebDAV

From: Manuele Kirsch Pinheiro <Manuele.Kirsch_Pinheiro@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:52:57 +0100
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi all!

I'm a beginner in libwww, and I have some questions. Maybe you can help
me...

First, I would to known if it is possible to use libwww bases (generic
utilities modules and core)
to build an other protocol support? We create, in the project where I
work, a small protocol for
our needs, and reading the libwww documentation, it seems to me a good
idea to implement it as a
new module for the libwww. Did anybody try something like this? It is
possible? Somebody have some
tips or docs about it?

Other question that I have is about WebDAV. I'm interesting in implement
DAV LOCK/UNLOCK commands.
Did anybody try to do this? I saw in the list that many people had
changed the libwww to support
some DAV aspect (like 206 status code). Can somebody send to me his/her
modifications? They will
be very, very useful for a beginner like me... :)

Thank you all!!

Manuele