Problems with posting form values

From: Richard Harriman <rich@wslogic.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 23:26:32 -0400
To: www-lib <www-lib@w3.org>

   I am new to libwww, so I have been reading the documentation and
writting small programs to get a better understanding of it.  I am
currently trying to take the PostForm.c code and merging it with the
ShowTags.c code.  Ideally I want the code to post values to a server,
and then display the tags of the html returned from the server.  I took
the PostForm.c code and added
"beginElement","endElement","unparsedBeginElement", and
"unparsedEndElement"  functions, and registerd them using HText.  The
problem is that when I enter the "EventLoop_List" none of the elements
are passed from the HTML stream to the functions. I have tried coding
for both "post" and "get" methods and it still dosn't work.  Any
Suggestions?

Thanks

Richard Harriman