Using HTEventList_loop

From: Krishna Kumar <emailkrishnakumar@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:37:40 -0700 (PDT)
To: www-lib@w3.org

I'm trying to use the HTTP client of Libwww library. I
was trying to send a GET request. When I tried using
the HTLoadToFile() I was able to persist the content
to a file. Here it uses HTEventList_loop() which waits
for the response. But I need to get a stream and so I
used  HTLoadToStream(). Should I still use the
HTEventList_loop() to get the content, if so, how do I
use it. I'm not able to understand what exactly
HTEventList_loop does. Could someone please help?

Do You Yahoo!?