RE: HTTP PUT problem with pthread library.

From: Gorton Zhao <gorton_zhao@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2001 00:11:04
To: woconnor@snowshore.com, twm139@its.to, www-lib@w3.org
I understand that the libwww is not multithread safe so that we make our
multithreaded libwww application serialised, so it works okay in NT box and
Sun box. One problem is that it does not seem to work okay with HTTP PUT but
it works fine with HTTP GET. The HTTP PUT worked find with a single thread
but does not work with a serialised multithreaded program. I am not sure if
it is a problem to link libwww with pthread library. Does anyone know this
problem? I would appreciate any helps on this.

Regards,
Gorton Zhao
Tower Technoloyg Pty Ltd.