-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jose Kahan [mailto:jose.kahan@w3.org]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 24. August 2001 12:57
An: Rolf Kulemann
Cc: 'jose.kahan@w3.org'
Betreff: Re: libwww windows and ssl makefiles/dsps

Hello Rolf,

I can give you some slight help :)  However, I would prefer if all
libwww related messages go directly to the list. This way, if I don't
answer them, someone else will do. Extra mail is one of the reasons I
don't participate much :)

You're right. We didn't reach the status of having a Windows makefile
for ssl. But, I know what I added in the Unix makefile. Making the windows
one consists of adding the files, includes, and libraries that are missing.

Maybe you can help us prepare it.

These are the libwwwssl sources I used:

        WWWSSL.h \
        HTSSL.h \
        HTSSLMan.h \
        HTSSL.c \
        HTSSLReader.h \
        HTSSLReader.c \
        HTSSLWriter.h \
        HTSSLWriter.c \
        HTSSLhttps.h \
        HTSSLhttps.c

For the includes, you need to add:

        -I${top_srcdir}/modules/md5 \
        -I${top_srcdir}/modules/expat/xmlparse \
        -I$(top_srcdir)/Library/src \

And the SSL library includes and libraries.

(I'm not sure why expat is there)

The .h that are generated by the perl script (this should happen
automatically):

        WWWSSL.h \
        HTSSL.h \
        HTSSLMan.h \