Sending Mime multipart/related data in chunks

From: Aniruddha Shevade <ashevade@actuate.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 10:09:21 -0700
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hello
   I am trying to read  a multipart/related MIME data using chunked transfer
encoding, using my C++ server.  Are there any rules which govern the format
of the data.  Each part in the Mime message being sent is preceeded by a
MIME boundary and a MIME header. But when it is being sent as chunk , the
Mime header / Boundary can appear anywhere in the chunk. So that makes it
difficult to figure out where on MIME part has ended.  The only way I could
figure out reading the chunk and try searching for the Mime Boundary string.
But that is extremely slow, and memory intensive.  Has any body dealt with
such code before.
Any help/ references are appreciated

Thanks
Aniruddha