HTNet_addAfter questions

From: Oliver Steinau <Oliver.Steinau@STencode.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:17:57 +0200
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
(using v. 5.3.2)

(sorry for asking "novice" questions -- I didn't find it in the docu...)

I registered a filter using

        HTNet_addAfter(terminateCallback, 0, 0, HT_ALL, HT_FILTER_LAST);

Q1: is it true that this callback is called upon *completion* of each
request?
Q2: what is this callback expected to return? (currently, I always
return HT_OK)
Q3: what am I supposed to do in this callback? (currently I delete the
request, but leave everything else intact)

I looked into the code (HTEvtLst.c) and saw that it does a break out of
the loop if the code returned is != HT_OK.

The symptom is that sometimes the HTEventList_loop() call does not
return after this callback has been called.... it still listens on
sockets (although I got a 400 status code), and just never returns....

Any help?

TIA,

/oliver