Query Regarding Header files

From: <S.K_Sanjo/cherrysoft/In@mail.cherrysoft.co.in>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 02:31:39 -0400 (EDT)
To: www-lib-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe
We are currenly working on a Project in Socket Communication under Linux
using C. Our task is to retrieve a remote file from the Server using the IP
address of the Local host machine.
We have been using the Book "Beginning Linux Programming" by  "Neil Mathew
and Richard stones"                                      for our Reference.
After visiting www.w3.org/library/examples, we could find some valuable
information, but could not retrieve the header files "wwwlib.h" and
"wwwinit.h". The debugger reports that the above header files are not
configured or imported as Library files while installing linux. We would be
grateful if you could send us these header files for proceeding further in
our work.
With Regards
Sanjo