Does someone have the cookie storage implemented?

Speaking of cookies...

The library cookie module is a framework for parsing cookies from the
response header and setting cookie on the request.
The cookie storage (something like library credentials storage) is not
implemented. And consequently the callbacks to set and find cookies is not
there.

I am sure many people have implemented storage and callbacks. Maybe someone
can share those with the library?
Is there already a module in the libwww that implements storage and
callbacks?

I understand that cookies might be very much application specific. But some
kind of simple storage and callbacks might be provided as the default
implementation. What do you think? Does that make sense?

I am asking all this because I need to implement cookie storage and
callbacks for my application :-)
Those need to be pretty simple and generic. I thought that somebody may
already have done that and can share his/her work with others. I'd
appreciate that very much :-)

Thanks,
Olga Antropova.