From: Attila Uhljar [mailto:attila.uhljar@intervoice-brite.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 22. März 2001 09:21
To: www-lib@w3.org
Subject: POST and pipelining

Hello,

Can anybody tell me what is the simplest, most effective way to turn
pipelining off for POST requests? It seems to be causing problems. I
wouldn't mind turning pipelining off completely, since my client doesn't
download any 'inline' objects (e.g. images). Unfortunately I didn't find
any specific info how to turn pipelining off (there are different
#define-s in the code).

Thanks,
Attila