RE: POST and pipelining

From: Jens Meggers <jens.meggers@firepad.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:37:35 -0800
To: "'Attila Uhljar'" <attila.uhljar@intervoice-brite.com>
Cc: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi,

I have an unofficial solution for that. It works for me. It requires some
changes in HTHost.c. I attached it to this mail. PLease try it and also
check the code if it makes sense to you. You can switch pipelining on and
off with a define variable in the first line of the code. It is currently
switched off.

Jens