Re: Is libwww thread safe ???

From: Tarik Miller <tmiller@penguinpowered.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 16:14:15 -0800 (PST)
To: Frederic Quin <fquin@profile4u.com>
cc: www-lib@w3.org

No it's not, you can of course wrap the core of the library's functions up
in a single thread and have other threads in your application communicate
with your wrapper via a message queue.  That's worked fine for me in UNIX
so far.. been having some odd behavior in windows that I haven't tracked
down yet but I don't think my problem is a threading issue.

-T