Re: wwwssl problems

From: Olga Antropova <olga@eai.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:15:09 -0600
To: <Michele.Ventimiglia@bpb.it>, <www-lib@w3.org>, <Lauri.Adamson@andmevara.ee>
Hi,

You should make CA cert of the CA that signed a server certificate available
in your program.
Like CA certs of the well known CAs like verisign and Thawte are.

The CA certs are added to ssl client context with a function like:
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations(_clientCtx, NULL, certDirs);
Add the right CA cert to certDirs directory.

Olga.