HTLoadToChunk will not do...

From: Worik Macky Turei Stanton <worik@noggon.co.nz>
Date: 07 Mar 2001 17:06:29 +1300
To: www-lib@w3.org
Friends

I wish to load the contents of more than one uri into memory.  For
than one, I have to do them serially.

I cannot use threads. Load each in a separate thread.  Sigh.

Is there some equivalent to HTLoadToChunk that is non blocking?

I was looking at tiny.c and it almost has an answer.  If I could
register a callback for when a chunk is loaded....

But I am new to this.  Where can I look?
--
                     Worik Macky Turei Stanton
                          worik@noggon.co.nz