Setting up https ?

From: Anton Belov -- Customer Engineering <antonb@scot.canada.sun.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 14:50:46 -0500 (EST)
To: www-lib@w3.org
Hi,

i think it's more actually OpenSSL-related question, but since some people had
to go through this at least once, i was hoping to get some advise:

i built wwwssl.c with an addition of a proxy. Unfortunally every time i'm trying
to hit HTTPS server i get error code 500 from the proxy with the following
message:

>The requested item could not be loaded by the proxy.
>The security library has experienced a database error.
>You will probably be unable to connect to this site securely.

I have a feeling that it has something to do with the certificates that OpenSSL
uses. On the other hand i have no problem hitting the same site through the same
proxy with Netscape browser. Can anyone please tell me how to suck out Netscape
ceritficates, so i can add them to OpenSSL ? Is there anything else i may be
missing ?

Thanks a lot for your help !!!

Cheers,
Anton

~v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^vv^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^~

Anton Belov
Sun Microsystems Americas Customer Engineering
anton.belov@canada.sun.com
Ph. (905)415-2841  Fax. (905)477-0217