Compiling OpenSSL on NT

From: Chuck M @ VRI <@>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 17:20:24 -0500
To: www-lib@w3.org

Hi!

Just obtained Libwww for NT. Did the RTFM and it's unclear how to simply
compile with VC. Does it? Next I tried the binaries version and ran
comline to access an https (secure) address, and it simply doesn't work.
Is it me, or do I need to compile with OpenSSL which itself compiles
nicely with VC, but is also unclear how to tie into comline.

Or maybe there is an easy way under NT to set some vars=values and get
an https Web page into a file ... ?

Thanks

Chuck