Re: Compiling without WWW_WIN_ASYNC

From: <jose.kahan@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:42:40 +0100 (MET)
To: Markus Bäurle <m.baeurle@caa.de>
CC: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello Markus,

Thanks for your report. I can tell you we're using libwww, without DLLs,
under Windows 2K, for Amaya.  We use static linking.

The WWW_WIN_ASYNC flag is defined as a compiler flag, in the VC environment.

We haven't had any problems with this configuration.

I'll re-read your thread more carefully and see if I can contribute
something to solve your problem. Most probably, I will continue applying
patches after next week's Amaya release.