AW: libwww hangs on NT4

Hello Nick,

I'm sorry for my late answer, but we were quite busy to get everything
going.
I tried your hint, but it didn't change anything.

Then I tried the only thing that I had left to try, I recompiled libwww
without
the WWW_WIN_ASYNC directive.
And that was it, now it works fine on all machines.
Damn Microsoft must have changed something with IE 5.5 that breaks libwww
when it's using asynchronous I/O. Worst thing is, they don't say anything
about changing something with this release! Well, certainly, everybody
should be using Microsoft APIs anyway, why should they tell us about things
like that.

There is one little problem without WWW_WIN_ASYNC, but I'll describe this in
another message so it's easier to pick up.

So long and thanks for your help,

Markus

DISCLAIMER: Any opinions voiced are my personal opinions and not those of my
employer.