Error Building libwww 5.3.2

From: <Nguyet.Phan@intermec.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:53:06 -0800
To: www-lib@w3.org

I am a new user who needs to use the 5.3.2 version of libwww on Windows NT
4.0.  Here are the steps I did:

	1. Downloaded the libwww-win32.zip and unpacked it.
	2. Opened world.dsw project in MSVC++6.0 and attempted to rebuild
	3. Encountered the following error:

Build : warning : failed to (or don't know how to) build
Build : warning : failed to (or don't know how to) build
--------------------Configuration: wwwdll - Win32 Debug--------------------
LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ".\wwwdll.def"
Error executing link.exe.

WinCom.exe - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

I searched previous postings on this subject and found some responses to a
similar question dated back in Dec. 2000; but still don't know how to

	1. Vladimir suggested updating the project (downloading the
libwww-win32.zip) => I have already downloaded this file.
	2. Jose suggested boostraping the code to get the .def files.  He
mentioned a Perl script provided by Eric Prud. => I had no idea what I was
supposed to look for, went there anyway to browse, but came back emty

I am hoping to get some help from those of you who have "been there done

Thanks alot in advance,