Re: Gaining access to the return code of XML_Parse ()

From: Jeff Adams <jeffa@coursewave.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 14:50:58 -0600
To: www-lib@w3.org
"Wayne W. Ziebarth" wrote:
> As you can tell, I am very much a novice with libwww and I really appreciate
> the suggestions. Let me know if I missed something.

Unfortunately, it looks like you didn't miss anything and all my
do not fly. I cannot seem to find or think of any alternatives given how
encapsulated the XML use in libwww is.

I guess maybe one choice is to go deeper into the code for the xml
stream and
add your own callback for errors, but that would mean modifying the
libwww codebase to
suite your needs.