RE: chunkbody result 4 bytes short, chunk intermixes result with other text

Hi Henrik.

I didn't know about the Transfer-Encoding header, but I beg to differ on the
body size: I have exactly 28 bytes in the body (including a terminating line
feed), so the content length is in fact correct.

Cheers,

Finn