RE: Does libwww support Base 64 Encoding?

From: Eric Johnson <EricJ@data-tech.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 11:44:53 -0500
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hi Ailleen and Hermann,

I am new to using the w3c library so I do not know about the support
for 64 base encoding support in the library.

I do know that Sam Blackburn has an easy to use class in his WFC code.
I modified this class for a previous project to work outside of the
rest of the WFC in a couple of hours.  I just needed to replace his
CByteArray with standard arrays.

http://www.samblackburn.com/wfc/
The class is called:
CBase64Coding - Simple base64 encoder/decoder.

-Eric J. Witherspoon
eric%j@data-tech.com (take out the %)