Gaining access to the return code of XML_Parse ()

From: Wayne W. Ziebarth <ziebarthw@ctcdist.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 10:42:09 -0600
To: <www-lib@w3.org>
How can I get access to the return code of XML_Parse() in the HTXML.c source
module that is called in HTXML_write()?

The HTStream *me->state is set to HT_ERROR if XML_Parse() fails (i.e. it is
parsing an ill-formed XML document), but the function HTXML_write() always
returns HT_OK. In my terminate handler function for the XML HTRequest
object, the status parameter is 200 - HTERR_OK.

Is there any way to know that the XML parser was unable to successfully
parse the document? Can I get at me->state from within the terminate
handler?

Thank you,

Wayne Ziebarth