AW: Attaching a timer to asynchronous requests

From: Markus Bäurle <m.baeurle@caa.de>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 11:25:19 +0100
To: "'www-lib@w3.org'" <www-lib@w3.org>
Hello Nick,

maybe you should have a look at the "showxml" example.
It contains the following line, have you tried this yet?

    /* Setup a timeout on the request for 15 secs */
    HTHost_setEventTimeout(15000);

It uses a HTMLNoCacheClient, too, so this should be applicable to your code
as well.
Haven't tried it though, it's just a guess.

Hope this helps,

Markus